For those of you who don't know, I've got about 3 and a 1/2 months to go! The kid's due in September!
Say hello to "Ty", and to stretch marks (hopefully not) I did survive a flight to San Francisco over the weekend (June 6-8) for a visit to Annette! Marjean flew out from Colorado at the same time! Party with the sisters!
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Posted by Tim and Shelly at 8:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Yeah for updates!!! Shelly I'm so excited for you!!! You look so cute. Don't stop bloggin'!!!
Shelly!!! I'm SO happy that you are blogging and was so glad to see some pics of that growing belly! I'm totally happy for you and can't wait to meet that kid!
Congrats and welcome to parenthood. Our Thor is 13 weeks now. Still not sleeping a whole lot (referring to the parents) but couldn't imagine life without the little guy. I'm excited for you and Tim and looking forward to seeing pictures or meeting in person. I have been blogging at www.thoreckert.blogspot.com if you'd like to catch up with Jen, Thor and I. Here's to a smooth delivery.
Hey Shelly!! It looks like you are doing really great. You look wonderful. I can't believe you only have 3 1/2 months to go. I hope the rest of your pregnancy is as enjoyable as possible. We really need to keep in touch even if only through blog. I miss you as my visiting teaching partner. Truly I do. I know Cheryl and Penni do too. Our blog is adamandanitajothomas.blogspot.com if you want to see what's up with us.
Tim and Shelly! Hey, it was so fun to see you guys this past weekend at the camp out. We should hang out more often! Cute pictures Shelly!
Shelly! I found your blog! How happy! Congrats on expecting, that's so exciting!! How's life?! What are you guys up to? We're still in Cleveland, one more year of dental school and then Bren's hoping to specialize in pediatrics...I guess we'll see what happens.
It's so good to "see" you, I guess if seeing pictures of your blog counts. Keep posting and congratulations again!
You look so cute! Way exciting! I hope you don't mind that I'm peeking around on your blog. I guess your belly might keep you from being Snow White on a float in the Centerville parade this year. Isn't that what you were last year?
Oh my! You look great Shell! I'm so excited for you! I wished I had looked that beautiful pregnant!
Post a Comment