CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 5, 2008

4th of July




Tim's mom and family put together a float again this year for the Centerville 4th of July parade and upcoming Bountiful 24th of July parade. Tim had a role to play without Snow White this year. "Snow White" watched from the sidelines next to her brother Kendall. We didn't want to hamper mothers with questions from their little girls such as "mommy, how did Snow White get pregnant?"

8 comments:

Kimby said...

Shel, I didn't know you were expecting! Congrats!

lindsi said...

Good idea on the pregnant Snow White thing...anyway, it was fun to see Tim and his family in the parade as usual...and Caleb was as cute as ever! We should get together sometime :)

Elise said...

Oh come on Shelly, I think you could have pulled off a very elegant pregnant Snow White! There's always next year (not pregnant of course:)
Those kinds of things make me miss Utah, they don't have parades in Cleveland, the only one I've been to was on Columbus day and it was LAME! Glad you had fun, you look great! Tim made a handsome prince too!

Nick, Jess and Bridger said...

Tim looks so cute! I don't think I could convince Nick to dress up to be prince charming.

Kimberly said...

Hey Shelly and Tim! I wish I could have seen the fairy tale float and the handsome prince! Shelly, your belly is smaller than I imagined, but you do have a couple more months. Did you say that the baby's name is "Ty"? Kim Sanders

lins.e said...

hi shell! It was fun to see you at the parade for a sec. Hows the belly?

Doug and Shayla said...

Holy cow, Kendall does not look like a "little" brother, he is huge!! I was super surprised to see you had posted, good job...keep it up. It's fun to see your pics. Tim looks awesome on the float. I hope you have fun with your fam this week. Tell Kendall congrats on the mish and good luck. Call me soon. Love you.

Breona said...

Shell. It is September and I am waiting for a new post about the brand new babe. I hope everything goes well. Good luck.