CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 28, 2008






Ty Steven Cook is here!!!! He was born Tuesday September 23, 2008 at 2:02 pm. His birthweight was 6 pounds 14 oz. Shelly knew he would have hair cuz hers hasn't grown for nine months!!! and Yes it's just "Ty" not Tyler or Tyson or Tyrone or Tywan or Tyanknot (we're not that mean).

16 comments:

erin and shaun said...

Congrats you guys! He looks beautiful! You're going to make great parents, what a lucky little guy!

Whitney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Doug and Shayla said...

Congrats!!! He is such a cutie! We're so happy for you guys. :) The last comment was mine, I didn't realize my sister was logged on and so my comment was from Whitney..oops. Love you guys.

Heidi said...

He's really cute! I'm jealous.

lins.e said...

yay how fun... I wish I could come see him, he looks soooooo sweet. Congrats guys,

p.s. I love the name

sethandlacey said...

Yeah for you!!! He's so cute!! I hope all is well and you are enjoying the little guy. I need your address, would you mind emailing it to me??? I check all my old emails so just email it to whatever address you have.
Good luck with all the adjustments he will bring to your little family, you're going do great!

Kent and Shan said...

Congratulations!! We're so excited for you. He is such a handsome little guy!

lindsi said...

We are so happy for you guys and are glad that Ty is here safe and sound. What a cute little guy...congrats! I'll have to stop by one of these days and come and see him!

Melissa and Justin said...

CONGRATULATIONS! We are so happy for you guys! Babies are the greatest blessing! (Your mom told me you had a blog, but I didn't know the name of it....so I googled your names....hope you don't mind....thanks google!) Love, Justin, cousin "SA" and Kate

Elise said...

Congratulations guys! What a sweet little man! Glad everything went well, keep the pictures coming!

Contact said...

congrats! I want to hear all about it! jnnyclrk@gmail.com

nelsons said...

ahhhh! congrats, looks like a a litte sweet thing.. you look good too..

Nick, Jess and Bridger said...

oh he is sooo beautiful. Enjoy every little moment, newborns are so sweet!

Andrea S. said...

Congratulations you two. He's such a cute little guy. We hope you're doing well and adjusting to life as parents.

Michelle said...

We're so happy for both of you! Congratulations! It's fun to see pictures of baby Ty! Hope you're both getting some sleep.
Take care,
Jason, Michelle & family

Pam said...

Ty IS the cutest grandbaby in the whole world!