Oh rise and shout the Cougars are out! Ty saw his first BYU football game at 10 days old. Tim got an early start at educating the boy about the game. I couldn't believe how well behaved Ty was during the game! He stayed awake and just listened until the 2nd quarter!
Yeah....way to go Tim! You can never start early enough watching BYU football! Ty is going to know the cougar chant song, all the rules, and all the players names by the time he is even 1 year old...that's my kind of kid!
CONGRATULATIONS! I can't believe you're a mom!! I never knew you were so into football, but that is pretty fun. Good luck with the little guy and keep posting pics! It will be so fun to see him getting big!
Aww! What a cute little guy you've got there. Congrats! We will look forward to watching Ty grow up on the blog. Maybe we can get Thor and Ty together to enjoy some football at a Utah vs BYU game sometime in the future. Best wishes on your new addition.
4 comments:
Yeah....way to go Tim! You can never start early enough watching BYU football! Ty is going to know the cougar chant song, all the rules, and all the players names by the time he is even 1 year old...that's my kind of kid!
CONGRATULATIONS! I can't believe you're a mom!! I never knew you were so into football, but that is pretty fun. Good luck with the little guy and keep posting pics! It will be so fun to see him getting big!
He's TINY!! Very cute though. I bet he's so much fun! I wish I could see him.
Aww! What a cute little guy you've got there. Congrats! We will look forward to watching Ty grow up on the blog. Maybe we can get Thor and Ty together to enjoy some football at a Utah vs BYU game sometime in the future. Best wishes on your new addition.
Post a Comment