Shelly! I've been wanting to call you forever! Congrats with your new little one! He's so DARLING!!! How does it feel to be a mommy? I will be out in a couple of weeks and I really want to see him!!!!!!!
They are making the exact same face, what a great picture! I loved the birth announcement, was that a real onesie or was some photoshop at work? Either way it was really cute, thanks for sending it! We're going to be in Utah over Thanksgiving this year, what are your plans that week? I don't want to bother you if you're busy with trips to Costco but it would be really fun to get together sometime! Let me know what your plans are.
4 comments:
Shelly! I've been wanting to call you forever! Congrats with your new little one! He's so DARLING!!! How does it feel to be a mommy? I will be out in a couple of weeks and I really want to see him!!!!!!!
They are making the exact same face, what a great picture!
I loved the birth announcement, was that a real onesie or was some photoshop at work? Either way it was really cute, thanks for sending it!
We're going to be in Utah over Thanksgiving this year, what are your plans that week? I don't want to bother you if you're busy with trips to Costco but it would be really fun to get together sometime! Let me know what your plans are.
he is so tiny! how is it being mom?
Shelly, I haven't browsed in a while and so I just barely saw your little guy for the first time. He is so cute! Isn't it fun?
We are making our blog private so if you want an invite leave us a comment with your email. I'd love to keep in touch this way!
Post a Comment