I can't believe how fast time flies! Ty turned 4 weeks old last Tuesday, and therefore was ready to go on his first trip to Costco (I guess). Of course, being a paranoid new mom, I kept a blanket over his carrier the whole time we were in the store! It was great for me to get out though...house happy, house happy, house happy...
Monday, October 27, 2008
Four Weeks Old
Posted by Tim and Shelly at 6:13 PM
Labels: 4 Weeks Old
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh man that is the hardest thing about having a baby is being trapped in the house. I was paranoid about my kids getting sick too. Its like a vacation just to go to the store!!!!
He is a cute lil thang!!!
He is such a cutie! That car seat looks so soft. Sometimes, I want to be a baby again. Ha ha.
Post a Comment